Our Points System
Each owner receives 84 points per year. Charters "cost" 2 points per day during the high season and 1 point per day during the low season.
42 points can be used to reserve sailing time in advance. 42 points can be used on short notice.
This allows 4 to 6 weeks owner sailing time each year plus additional short notice weeks. If the owner chooses to use their yacht during low season only they could have up to 12 weeks of sailing time in worldwide destinations!
A Sample Year of Sailing
- January - Tortola: One week advanced notice use of own boat (high season).
- May - Belize: Two weeks of advanced notice use of a sistership (low season).
- July - Croatia: One week of advanced notice use of a sistership (high season).
- September - Bahamas: Two weeks of short notice use of a sistership (low season).
- November - Tortola: Two weeks of short notice use of own boat (low season).
- Guaranteed monthly income
- Dedicated Owner Care team
- Zero operating or insurance costs
- Professional maintenance included
- Access to other yachts worldwide
Our Worldwide Bases
In order to be considered a "base" in Sunsail and The Moorings terms, there must be more than a couple of yachts that are owned and operated by a third party. The base must be branded, be full of dedicated workers, clean and well presented, and it must include a host of well-kept yachts.